Deadline: 1 August, 2017
Open to: International students
It was designed by Prof. Albert Carsten and was founded in 1904 as Königliche Technische Hochschule zu Danzig. Early XXth century students took courses at 6 faculties: Architecture, Building Engineering, Machines Construction and Electro-Mechanics, Ship and Maritime Machines Engineering, Chemistry, and General Science. Gdansk (then known as Danzig) was at that time part of the German Empire.
Between 1904 and 2014 over 111 000 well-educated young people graduated from our university. Among GUT alumni are CEOs of large companies, persons holding high public offices, entrepreneurs, creators of well-known brands, renowned architects. Many of them appreciate education and practical skills gained at the university.
The biggest employers also value Gda´nsk University of Technology graduates. In the ranking of universities "Wprost" 2015 Gda´nsk University of Technology took seventh place among 50 schools whose graduates are most often sought by employers. Taking into account only the Universities of Technology - our university is on the fifth position. It is unrivaled in the Pomerania region.
- European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education (ENAEE)
- Accreditation Commission for Technical Universities
- Certificate of CUDA Teaching Center
- Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- Microsoft Modern Lab
- Cadence Certified Lab Program
- DNV GL certificates awarded by Poland's largest company classifying ships and offshore installations, as well as internationally recognized advisor in the marine industry.
BACHELOR’S programmes in English More info
MASTERS programmes in English -More info